The only event on embedded multi-core technologies for the automotive industry
Ensuring optimised design, successful migration and safety compliant systems
As the automotive industry continues its steady increase in the utilisation of electrical components and functions, so too is it faced with the challenge of requiring increasing amounts of processing power within its embedded systems. After continued increases, the clock rates are stagnating so that single-core processors are no longer adequate to satisfy many of the next generation embedded system requirements. The basis technology for future embedded systems must therefore be multi- and many-core processors.
Multi-core processors are superior to their single-core predecessor in calculation power and energy efficiency. However, to apply multi-core processors to systems in the embedded domain software developers, integrators and system architects are faced with various new challenges regarding system complexity and controllability. Furthermore, the new technology has an impact on the whole development process and impacts all development phases alike.
IQPC’s Second International Conference “Automotive Embedded Multi-Core Systems” will bring together stakeholders from along the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange. During a full three day programme, you will meet international experts from OEMs, suppliers, and academia to discuss, hear and learn about their experiences and challenges with multi-core design, migration and optimisation.
Learn how to...
- Utilise multi-core technologies for increased power, speed and maximum efficiency
- Explore and evaluate the impact of multi-core technologies on the development process to ensure an optimised migration strategy
- Gain valuable insights on how to manage new software complexities due to the parallel nature of multi-core systems
- Identify both software and hardware solutions which will support the cost and time efficient adaptation of this new technology
- Learn how to meet ISO 26262 requirements as well as exploiting virtualisation strategies to ensure a unified safe and secure approach
Join us for three days of learning sessions, enlightening dialogues and debates, and in-depth workshop sessions with a high level of interactivity.
We look forward to seeing you in June 2015!